About the Instructor
For years I beat my head against the shampoo bowl trying to answer one question…
“Why was it illegal to rent a chair in MY salon?” Why couldn’t I do what I want to – I mean, after all, It’s my business right?
To me, the answer was simple. If I could switch out the overarching Employer/Employee contract to that of Landlord and Tenant, the Hairdressing Award and all of its governing glory would simply fly out the window. So I did some fishing around, spent a ton of cash and finally... proved that it was possible!
Free Demo Video goes here....
- Micro Salon - Amending a lease or sublease - template
- Solo Salon - Enquiry letter - template
- Solo Salon - Stylist lease acceptance - template
- Micro Salon - Return of security deposit - template
- Micro Salon - Rent increase letter - template
- Micro Salon - Breach of contract or notice to quit - template
- Solo Salon - Move in & out checklist - template
- Solo Salon - Move in & out checklist - clear template